- The EURL TOULET is registered in the Commercial Court and LONS LE SAUNIER Crafts under number SIRET 515.407.914.00024. Our contact details are: EURL TOULET - 4, the cemetery Street - 39290 Thervay - FRANCE - Fax 09 72 22 06 95 - Mail: email@example.com
- We are not liable for VAT (Article 293B of the CGI). Displayed prices are valid only for the day and may be changed without notice.
- An order is only validated when the regulation was made.
- All orders will be subject to an invoice.
- Shipping costs: they represent a participation in shipping costs, the expense of manufacturing or offset films, the packaging costs as well as the order management costs. The flat rate is 5 € for a sending in letter and € 7 for a shipment tracking (max letter or recommended).
These rates are valid for metropolitan France, for Overseas Departments, the Overseas Territories and Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece , Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland.
For orders outside the European Union, thank you to contact us for the price.
- Warranty: The duration of the contractual guarantee of finished products is 24 months from the date of invoice. Our guarantee is strictly limited to our supply and can not have the effect the repair or replacement of defective parts, except wear parts. This limitation excludes compensation for any consequential damages including loss of production and / or loss of profit. The warranty is valid back to our workshops.
- Hidden defects will be subject of a complaint within the brief time prescribed by Articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code.
- Protection of personal data: Under the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data about you. For this, we simply make the request. In no circumstances will we allow us to share your details with anyone else without your authorization. The website "www.circuit-electronique.fr" is registered at the CNIL under the number 1635818
- Dispute Resolution: In case of dispute, the customer should first contact the seller to arrange an amicable solution.